Sunday 15 June 2014

My last posting for sentimental sundays


This is my last posting for sentimental sundays, i have decided to step down after 6 months of being on this great team, i would just like to thank the lovely ladies for having me on their great team.
The sponsor this week is oak pond creations and the stamp is called love pets. I have colored with promarkers, the backing papers are off the boofle cd by do crafts, candy from craftwork cards and ribbon from ribbon accents which was bought at hobbycraft.
We would love you to join us this week the theme is animals, an easy one i think we all have stamps with an animal of some sort on.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Caroline...your will be missed tremendously. I wish your all the best and I hope you stop by to visit from time to time. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete